The Buttonwood Grill Craft Oh Berfest starts Monday, September 23rd, culminating in the Grill Outdoor Deck Festival on September 29th. This is the Buttonwood Grill’s first beer fest, and they’re celebrating with German-inspired fall favorites. They will be featuring six different craft brews and German-style menu pairings.
- Starting Monday is Victory Festbier, paired with potato pancakes with sour cream and applesauce.
- Tuesday is the Starr Hill Boxcar Pumpkin Porter, with brats, kraut, and German potato salad.
- Beck’s Oktoberfest is featured Wednesday, with pierogies, wilted cabbage and sour cream
- Thursday is Evolution Jacques Au Lantern alongside beef rouladen, potato hash and kale.
- Friday, Goose Island Harvest, with pork chop, potato pancakes, cabbage and roasted carrots.
- Saturday is Long Trail Pumpkin with sauerbraten, potato pancakes and cabbage.
Starting at 4pm on Sunday, Peddler’s Village and Buttonwood Grill are hosting the Outdoor Deck Festival, featuring all six of the beers featured all week, live music by the Tom Groeber German Band, raffles and giveaways. A full menu is below. The price is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity, and reservations are recommended.
Menu for September 29th: Brats and sauerkraut, chicken schnitzel, meatballs, hot pretzels, German mustards, cucumber salad, German potato salad, grilled asparagus/goat cheese cream, spatzle/butter/parsley/lemon, apple strudel and black forest cake.
For more informations and reservations: 215-794-4040
5795 Lower York Rd New Hope, PA 18938